Family Health Center
WHAT IS FAMILY PRACTICE? --
Family Practice is the medical specialty concerned with the entire family, from preconception through elder care. It deals with the growth and development of children, the care of adults including obstetrics and gynecology, the prevention of illness, including chronic disease of the later years. A family physician is concerned with the needs of each patient individually and with the family as a whole. Comprehensive training enables a family physician to care for more then 85% of all health problems. As a primary care physician, the family physician refers to other physicians and to community resources whenever appropriate.
PATIENT POLICY FORMS
- Financial Policy
- Family Health Center Authorization Form
- Family Health Center Patient Registration Form
- Health History Form
PATIENT EDUCATION FORMS
FHC - Lakin Clinics
- 500 Thorpe St. - Lakin, KS 67860
- Ph: (620) 355-7550
- Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 8:30 A.M. Administrative Hours
- Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. Rural Health Clinic Hours
- Monday-Friday 12:00 P.M. - 1:30 P.M. Administrative Hours
- Monday - Friday 1:30 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. Rural Health Clinic Hours
- Saturday - 9:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. (620)355-7550
FHC - Deerfield Clinic
- 521 Main St. - Deerfield, KS 67838
- Ph: (620) 426-2990
9:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
12:00 P.M. - 1:30 P.M. Closed
1:30 P.M. - 4:30 P.M.
After Hours for the Clinics
- Please call Kearny County Hospital at (620) 355-7111
- You may visit the ER if an emergency situation exists.